POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 27 Feb 2000 15:10:44
Message: <38b984c4@news.povray.org>
OK now this isn't the most exciting model I've tried to re create but it was
right in front of me and it wasn't too complicated, but it was fun doing
(though it could look rather sad).  It took just over an hour to render and
I played around with radiosity a bit, I'm very inexperienced with it, I just
turn it on in Moray, and for that first time I actually changed a few
settings after reading the POV help flies.  Anyway because of the way I way
over did this image infact the tooth pick box is in real life a few cm's big
not a few metres as the camera looks and its actually made out of cheap
plastic not posh metal like it looks, he.  Anyway comments are welcome, any
ideas on how to improve the textures or create a proper set of tooth-picks
within the box?

--
pc### [at] petecracknellcouk
remember dont use WYSISYG!

www.petecracknell.co.uk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pick.jpg' (43 KB) Download 'pick2.jpg' (39 KB)

Preview of image 'pick.jpg'
pick.jpg

Preview of image 'pick2.jpg'
pick2.jpg